Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide.
Programmers Force is looking Business Development Professionals for our European Market, ideally someone to take up business development & SaaS B2B sales for international clientele. This would be the ideal role for students in their final year of college, or fresh graduates looking to set their roots in the Business Development Market. The ideal candidate will have to take direct ownership of organization’s growth trajectory, and will work creatively and efficiently to find new and innovative ways to develop the business. This is a tremendous opportunity to develop marketing skills and explore a variety of tasks in a forward-thinking, positive and a fast-growing company. This involves gathering input from customers and various internal departments and using this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Track the Global Technologies landscape in order to identify business development opportunities.
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new customers and markets.
- Perform ongoing analyses such as landscape, SWOT, customer need, or competitor capability analyses in order to inform win themes and competitive approaches.
- Work closely with the rest of the BD team in developing and identifying new ways to drive growth and nurture the consumer funnel.
- Work fluently with CRM in generating and converting leads.
Generate new ideas and hypotheses for growth, execute experiments based on these ideas, and monitor results to find what does and what doesn’t work.
- Run email campaigns to boost lead conversion and customer retention.
- Support Sales team to meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas by helping with regular operational needs.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of products, services, and capabilities across the organization to ensure relevant and informed business interactions.
- Work closely with the Company management and Tech teams for Strategic Growth Initiatives.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Students in their final year or Fresh Graduates of Bachelors in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Business Management/ or 16 years of relevant education
- Fresh Graduates or those having up to 1 year of experience in Business Development
- Problem-solving, analysis, and good judgment skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to build relationships & networking within a multitude of industries.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and target-driven.
- Action orientation.
- Organized and able to multitask.
About the Role:
- Nature of Employment: Part-time
- Nature of Job: Remote
- Required Working Hours/ Day: 2-3 Hours
- Preferred timing: between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. local time
- Candidates will be required to travel within Europe to different Expositions/ Conferences as a Company Representatives. All such trips would be sponsored.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to taken onboard as full-time employees in the future if their performance and targets are up to the mark